Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So, what's with the sweatpants anyway?

Don't get me wrong, I do have other clothes in my wardrobe.  But I find that wearing my favorite sweats is the equivalent to wearing a hug, or as comforting as eating mac and cheese with a side of nachos and fried chicken (which I NEVER do - I want the sweatpants experience to be something I enjoy, not something  I have to do because nothing else fits.  It's a slippery slope my friends, consider yourself warned.)  Nevertheless, we have development a close relationship since my layoff a few months ago.  And I thought it made for a cheeky title.  So there you have it.

I'm new to this whole blogger thing. But after about a year of encouragement/nagging :-) from my dear friend that I used to work with, and eight weeks of spending my days talking mostly to a one year old, I've decided to go ahead and take the plunge.  I'm not even telling my friends that I've started the blog for awhile.  I need to get comfortable first.  The thing is, I have all these ideas in my head that need to come out.  Some good, some bad, some happy, some not so happy.  I'm pretty much all over the place right now.  So what better venue to dump all of my stuff on than the blogisphere?  Lucky you!!!  Stayed tuned......